Wednesday, September 25, 2013

15 years...

September 26 (tomorrow) marks 15 years of JoBi. Over those 15 years we've taken many photos with the camera held at arm's length to capture a day or a background we wanted to remember. Sometimes, we even handed the camera off to someone else for an additional photo.

To celebrate our 15th (dating) anniversary, I made a little slide show of some of these photos. I expect this may only be of interest to our mothers, but if you'd like to see the video it is below. Bill calls it "The Documentation of Our Chins Getting Bigger."


2 comments:

  1. "I expect this may only be of interest to our mothers"
    *and your sister! I SEE DISNEY AND IRELAND! Also your wedding song :) SERIOUSLY HOW HAS IT BEEN 15 YEARS ALREADY STOP IT. #takingselfiesbeforethatwasevenathinglikeaboss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable. I wish we lived closer. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete