Monday, August 30, 2010

Finished - socks edition

Earlier this month, I was working on three pairs of socks in a fit of sock ADD. You remember, of course?



That's them. Well now, they're all done! Here they are in ascending order of how much I like them. Starting with Meh and ending with Swoon.

Multi-colored yarn is difficult for me to knit with. Very easy to buy, however. These socks are fine, but not spectacular.


Some Red Sox for this NY girl.


My favs. Lovely socks from the CSK. I keep licking them. I love them.

All three pairs have been set aside until the Autumnal Equinox. I am becoming a Sock Pagan. New thing...just invented it today. I've decided to roll out new socks with the seasons. Every sock I knit between the Summer Solstice and the Autumnal Equinox goes into a basket, not to be worn until the start of the new season. On the equinox, I'll pack up some of my favorite current socks as well, so I can rediscover them at a later season. See:


Sock Paganism. Everyone's doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment